Monday, March 16, 2015

We Were Liars-(SOL March 17) Book Blog

This week I read We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This book is about a girl named Cadence who spends every summer on a private island with her best friends and cousins Johnny, Mirren, and Gat. She is in the Sinclair family, a rich, generally perfect family that is headed by Cadence's grandfather, with three perfect daughters. When Cadence has an accident, she gets amnesia, and has to deal with that as well as the sickness she gets from it and the consequences from her actions that summer-that she can't remember. This book was really good, a quick read, and I would recommend it to almost anybody in our class.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot of recommendations for this book, and I am glad you liked it! Now I definitely want to read it. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete