Saturday, March 28, 2015

Music-SOL 3/29/15


Music is really important to a lot of people, and it is definitely really important to me. I love to listen to it, play it, and write it. Music is really something that I love to do. I think that it's kinda cool how big of an effect music can have. Music can change the world where war can't, or can describe the effect of the war afterwards. Because this can happen when a bunch of really influential people, with fanbases all over the world, that also happen to be really good at making music, come together to do something. And put it in action, especially through something that they are very good at and can connect to so many people,  a lot of things can happen. Each separate person connects to music in their own different way, and we often hear people saying that music saved their life. But why? I mean, it's just bunch of sounds mixed together, right?

1 comment:

  1. This is a really interesting look on music. I like the last line "I mean, it's just bunch of sounds mixed together, right?".

    ReplyDelete