Friday, March 20, 2015

Tony the Fish Part Two-SOL 3/20/15


Today, Anthony "Tony" Dinozzo Jr., the Goldfish, got a new home. For those of your who don't know, Tony is a goldfish that Briahn left on my desk two weeks ago, named after my favorite (or one of my favorites) character on NCIS because of his Italian heritage. Anyways, Tony had been in the little cup that he came in for two whole weeks, or who knows how long, since I got him at least, and I finally decided that it was time for him to get a new container. Tony was kinda dying, so I had to get him into another container. I cleaned out this old tank that I had kept some other smaller fish in so that the other bigger fish didn't eat them, until they were grown up, and cleaned it out. I also found some leftover gravel from my larger Discus tank, and rinsed the dust out of it, then put it in. I then put water in it, added water conditioner, let it set overnight, and netted Tony Dinozzo and put him in the tank. He's much happier now. Now all we need is a Kate and a Ziva (NCIS reference).

Who's cuter part two:
NCIS-Tony Dinozzo                            
Tony Dinozzo the fish look-alike.
Who's Cuter?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. They look exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your part II! It's so true, they do look exactly the same :)

    ReplyDelete