Sunday, March 15, 2015

Haikus about Random Stuff (They're actually interesting) SOL 3/16

The Voice:

Some people say that
It's not real but let's just say
It's for sure not fake

Endless jokes and laughs
Cassadee will go far
Only her dreams come true

Roller Coaster:

You forget who you
are and can be and just fall
Down and down and down...

Adrenaline:

Adrenaline feels
Like you've had ten coffee cups
Just without the crash  
My Goldfish:

All of life
the universe/everything
Trapped in a tiny box

NCIS:

Drama is fake just
Like this show is too but the
Feeling shown is real

Lap-Tag at the AS Play:

Crawling inch by inch
Army Crawl Through the Battlefield
Lap-Tag field, that is.

AS Play Curtain Call:

The Lights are so bright
As I think how good it feels
To be recognized

Dreams: 

Dreams are like roses
Pick just one to be proud of
Before they destroy

Hawaii:

Haiku sounds like a
place called Hawaii (guess what?)
We are going there!

Tell me which ones are your favorites and why!









6 comments:

  1. I liked the play one, with lap tag. I liked how you explained it like it was a battle field. Maybe I liked it just because I was at the AS play. Who know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked all of them, but especially the adrenaline one. Very creative. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with the lap tag one. Another good strategy is to just roll with the other person over to the person who is it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lap tag one. You described it really well. I also like it because I was there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked the lap tag and the NCIS one they were both clever and showed your feelings about them nice slice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lap tag one that was SO fun :)

    ReplyDelete