Sunday, March 8, 2015

AS Play- March 8, Slice #8!

I walk to the center of the room, and look at the mass of people chatting and talking to each other in various groups, mixing and intermingling. I find a circle of people and sit down next to my friends, joining in on the loud conversation, yelling across the circle to each other as pretty much always. It's not like anybody would notice us over the loud bustle and chatter already in the room. As the lights dim, the group splits into two very distinct groups; the "Stagecraftees", talking lights and cues, and us, the Actors, talking  entrances and exits. The people seem so different, with the black dark gear and the loud and brash costumes, but they share a very common bond-working together, because we have a show to run.

2 comments:

  1. Wow sarah I really could imagine being there so vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your slice. It makes a lot of sense. Your writing was really good.

    ReplyDelete