Friday, March 13, 2015

Tony the Goldfish...SOL 3/14


The poor fish was left on my desk by the crazy fish abuser redhead. COCA-COLA was scrawled across the plastic container and left there. I was sick that day, so I didn't come in until really late, and walked in to find the poor fish sitting on my desk. I was at first confused, and then surprised, and then happy to find such a wonderful little fish on my desk. I took the fish away from my deskmates who were threatening the fish's life with death and torture threats as well as eating it for dinner, and brought it home. The fish is currently sitting on my desk right now at home, in a big plastic bowl. I even gave it a new amazing name-Tony, after Tony Dinozzo, my favorite character from NCIS, which honors the fish's Italian heritage. The poor little fishy now has a new home, a wonderful owner, and no more threats of being eaten for dinner, and despite multiple warnings of "you need to get this fish out of the house" by the wonderful owner's mom, the world has come to a happy ending for Anthony "Tony" Dinozzo, the little goldfish.



The real Tony Dinozzo vs. Tony Dinozzo Fish look-alike. Which one's cuter? (jk :) )

4 comments:

  1. THE FISH IS CUTER! I like this slice, and I remember that day. I love fish, even if you ca't pet them, touch them or hold the, I still love em'. DOn't starve the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH Thats Terrible! (the abuse it suffered) Poor fishy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor fish :P It depends how your ranking their cuteness... Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete