Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cats-SOL 3/18


Cats. As a lot of people probably know, I love cats. I have two cats right now, named Truffle and Cream, and they are about the cutest and sweetest and fun things in the whole entire world that have ever existed. We call Truffle Mouse because he literally looks like a mouse in the cutest, most cat-like way possible, sounds like a mouse too when he meows, and scurries like one too. We call Cream Meep, because apparently when she meows it sounds like "Meep." Don't ask me.
Also, the word cat looks really awesome, doesn't it, especially when you capitalize the first letter. Example: Cats.
Sorry for the short slice. I had like no time today at all, and no idea what to write.

1 comment:

  1. I like your cats names and nicknames. Your slice really isn't short, at least nowhere near as short as mine usually are😜

    ReplyDelete