Monday, March 23, 2015

Banner- Sol March 23

I have been sitting and staring at my continuation banner for such a long time now, and STILL have no idea what to do. For those of you who don't know, outside Logan, all the eighth graders have something called "Continuation", which is basically our version of graduation. Each eighth grader gets to design a banner representing themselves and their time at Logan.  Normally, when I'm doing something creative like this, I have all the ideas in the world, but now I have NO idea what to do. So, I sat down and brainstormed. This is what I came up with.

What represents me:

Bright Colors (especially against a dark background).
Lots of different themes in the banner/make it really busy.
Make it Stand out
Don't plan it first
Flowing Pattern/All Connected/has Big Picture

What do I like to do:
Swimming
Music
Cats
Skiing
Different Sports
Acting
Singing
Playing Piano
Hanging out with friends
Songwriting

What represents my time at Logan:

Campfires
Class Trips
Science Units
Sun
Friends
Learning


6 comments:

  1. Nice SOL! I like how it's a ton of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things! So little space! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I love the slice idea. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Sarah, I love your flag so far. I like ho you wrote in lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Anika, this was a very interesting slice idea. You've also got some solid banner ideas and I wish you luck on your quest for banner perfection

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete