Sunday, March 9, 2014

Why I Love Frozen

I went to see Frozen last night. Again. After trying to go to the earlier showing, the projector broke, so I forced my family to go eat dinner at 5:00 to go to the later showing and to try and dodge an 80% chance of the movie still not working then. See, my family hadn't seen it before, so they didn't know what I would do to see it, even if I had seen it before at the theater, and then once on my iPod touch, because, yes I bought it. It turns out that the risk of making my family mad payed off; the projector worked, and they loved it. Here are some reasons that I LOVELOVELOVE Frozen (in no particular order)... oh, no spoilers by the way.
1. The storyline is AMAZING. This is one of the only Disney movies that I've seen where love is not the main storyline. Sure it's part of the storyline, but it's not like omg all of you girls out there need a guy and then you can be happy. There are so many little twists and BIG twists in the plot that surprised me so much, in a good way. Also, it's so funny! The thing that I like about the humor in Frozen is that they don't try too hard at all. If they had to choose between a touching moment or a funny moment they would choose the touching moment, which they do a lot. The jokes are so totally careless that it's so hilarious! Also, besides being funny, it's just fun. It's a really fun movie with about the best plotline of any movie I've watched.
2. The characters are AMAZING. Especially Anna and Elsa. At least to me, they were so connectable. I almost felt like they were my own sisters, or maybe some version of me. By the end-actually who are we kidding, about 3 seconds into the movie- you fall in love with them and feel like you are going through everything they are. The supporting characters are also so great too, and funny. There are a lot of characters with tiny parts in the actual movie that add so much to it too. The two guy supporting characters are awesome too!  A lot of the time Disney supporting characters put in just for comic relief are stupid but PLEASE believe when I say that Olaf ROCKS. He's so funny and actually contributes to the story. My favorite character has to be Anna or Elsa...probably Elsa. I was so able to connect to her, I don't even know why. She was awesome, and funny too by the way. These were probably the characters that I was able to connect to the most and the best characters EVER!!!
3. The music was AMAZING!!! They are like the most perfect musical-pop songs ever. My favorite song was probably Let it Go, there's a reason it won Best Song at the Oscars. I like how in Do you Wanna Build a Snowman she ages throughout the song,it's really sweet. All of the songs are amazing, catchy, meaningful, and take a lot of musical talent. Another one of my favorite songs was the reprise of For the First time in Forever, because the amount of musical talent that that took to sing was incredible and it was just awesome. It was so crazy. Best songs EVER!!!
4. The animation is amazing. I mean, I don't know anything about that, but it looked awesome. Just watch it.\
So, congratulations if you survived my rant.Frozen is so good!!! Overall, Frozen is by far my favorite movie right now.

10 comments:

  1. I agree with every one of these reasons. The movie was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not my favorite movie. I cry every time I watch Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By far the best disney movie. Olaf is my favorite character. I also love all of the songs, and I think that they chose really good people to sing them. All of your reasons are the exact same as mine. Good job on the post, and really cool idea for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olaf is adorable, but Elsa is like the disney version of a punk :)

      Delete
  4. I agree I love olaf, and one thing please dont sing any of the songs in the class room, I here them enough at home and might cry if I here them at school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I really want to see it. How scary are the scary moments for a 3.5 year-old? You did a great job of explaining why you liked it and your passion and excitement came through. I think it might be set-up with your family and the broken projector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really that bad, but there are a couple near death experiences with one of the main characters. It's not really bad at all though.

      Delete
  6. I keep hearing so much about this movie, I might have to see it. I agree with Rowan, if you sing the soundtrack here I will peel off your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the movie wasn't what I was expecting the music: great storyline:ok visual effects: awesome
    I am glad that disney didn't do another princess movie but it sorta lost its magic touch

    ReplyDelete