Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Someone I love. Or hate. Maybe?

So there's this one guy (by guy I don't necessarily mean a dude, it could be a boy or a girl) who is really annoying me right now. Ok, there are plenty of people who annoy me but this person is really being a jerk right now. I needed somewhere to rant about it so I decided to make it into a slice of life like some other people have already done. Feel free to skip reading this if you do not want to hear a pointless rant thingy.
There is this person that I have become really good friends with, especially lately. We like some of the same things and get what each other are trying to say a lot, and agree on a lot of things. My problem about this is that I'm not even sure if they would consider me their friend anymore. Maybe they were just hanging out with me because all of my friends were, and that's why they were ok with me. Or maybe it was just because it gave the person something to do, because they didn't want to do the thing that all of their friends were doing. Anyways, this person has kind of forgotten that I exist. I mean, they still talk to me, but I think that they would talk to anyone in that situation, even if they were not their friend. I don't think it's because they're mad at me, but maybe I'm not really that cool anymore as there friend and once we stop having some classes (I'm not telling which ones, it could be math, matrix, just in Max's Class, whatever) in common we'll stop talking to each other forever and just not care anymore.
So that's my rant about this person. Oh, by the way if you're reading this it's probably not you. It might be, but it's probably not. You can guess but I don't think that anybody will get it right :).

No comments:

Post a Comment