Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tonight is Opening Night

Tonight is opening night. Maybe you'll be thinking that I'm nervous, or can't wait to get it over with, or even think that we aren't ready. But I'm not actually, I can't wait. I think that I've worked so hard and now I get to show the play, which is super entertaining by the way, to other people. I love being onstage too, so I'll get that. our costumes are really cool and I think that all of you guys will love it, if you go to Logan/are coming/etc. My only problem is that I'm sick; why do I always have to get sick before important stuff. But whatever. The set is also pretty cool. Stagecraft did a great job. So yeah, come to the play, sit back relax, enjoy the show, all of that. I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. the play is stressful and yet fun. it is odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited for tonight, it will be great and thanks for complementing our set! Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you now feel better after the opening, Sarah. I'm bringing my granddaughter on Saturday, can't wait! I know it'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete