Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life As We Knew It

This week I read Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. This was about a girl and her family, just living in a normal society. Suddenly someone tells the news that the moon is set to be knocked closer to the Earth.  The news starts small, and grows and grows. Nobody could think that it would be dangerous.
When the moon actually does get hit closer to the Earth, everybody is set up on there front lawns watching. Then everything goes wrong. The tides change, cities are dragged underwater, snow starts to fall so heavy that it suffocates the power lines; but the power already cut out a long time ago.
Life As We Knew It is basically about people trying to live normally again. It was really good, and I would recommend it for a wide variety of ages. The characters are connectible. It's not a very hard read, and I would recommend it to ages 11-15, maybe. Overall, it was really good.

3 comments:

  1. I read this book a while ago, and I liked it a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book. I will add it to my TBR list. Nice and descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete