Wednesday, March 12, 2014

5 Things That You Can Learn From Frozen

My mom and dad have started a hate-fest on Frozen, saying that I like it too much, it's only a movie, my dad even told me yesterday to focus on my real life. I mean, really. So here it goes; five things that you can learn about REAL life by watching Frozen.
1. Conceal, Don't Feel is terrible advice. Although it probably saved a lot of people from being zapped by Elsa's frozen powers, Elsa is doomed until she accepts her secret. And the song when she does, Let It Go, is just awesome.
2. Fashion. I mean have you seen Elsa and Anna's clothes and hair? Style.  I'm totally being a such a girl but it's so true.
3. How to write a song. Especially the lyrics and how the feel of the song fits the emotion that the characters are trying to convey. They also have great instrumental solos and the feel of the songs for the characters and for the movie is also just perfect. The singers are also really great.
4. You can't marry someone who you've just met that day. Or so Elsa says. Basically the whole big thing that Disney was advertising about this movie is that it's no longer happily ever after when you marry a guy. There still was true love and everything, but it turned out that it was the love Anna had for her sister instead of some guy. That I think was a great message and more modern and updated then other Disney movies.
5. Magic doesn't necessarily make you special. Sure Elsa is all great and my favorite character and everything, and obviously would be pretty special without magic too, and Anna isn't like all magical and cool or anything and still goes after her sister and probably saves everyone from a certain death. Most of the characters are just normal people.
So that's it.

3 comments:

  1. You are right. I really like that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this slice, although I haven't seen Frozen. Perhaps I should. I am surprised to hear that your parents would dislike something because you liked it too much.

    ReplyDelete