Sunday, March 9, 2014

Late and Early flights

I have figured out a lot. Late and early flights suck. I have been on a lot of them, considering my family and I (well, most of the time) love to travel too far off destinations. I have been on flights across the many oceans, over the north pole, flights with many connections, flights with a huge time change, and flights where I had to go to school the same day, or even a sleepover.  My least favorite type of flight is the red-eye flight. This involves going east across an ocean, and the time change makes it that you have to spend a night on the plane. You have to get all ready for bed, eat the airplanes dinner and breakfast and sometimes lunch, depending on the length of the flight, and be on an airplane for at least 6 hours minimum. The problem with the red eyes is not the flight, because sleeping (or trying to sleep) is actually better than going the other way, and spending a lot of time awake on the plane, but the awful part is getting off the plane, barely being able to stay awake, and being in a new place when all you just want to do is fall asleep in you own bed. That is also why I hate the first days of vacation a lot, if we go do something interesting all it is to me is torture. Connections are OK, because the flights are often shorter and you get little breaks for lunch and stuff like that in the airports of cool places. Also sometimes the airports are awesome, like the Toronto airport. I have never been to Chanda, but I have stopped in the airport a couple of times in Toronto, so technically if someone asks me if I have, I COULD say yes. Overall, airplanes can be both bad or good, and the idea of flying through the air is pretty cool, and we're overlooking one fact; they do get you where you want to be pretty quickly, which is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like late flights because 1 everyone id sleeping so its quiet, 2 the sun coming up or down is really pretty and 3 its fun to be in an airport in your pajamas.

    ReplyDelete