Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Kill Order

This week I read The Kill Order by James Dashner. This book is the prequel to The Maze Runner, which I read a while ago. This book mainly follows a guy named Mark, who is pretty much the main character, and his girlfriend as they try to escape and survive the solar flares that left the world devastated. He meets up with a bunch of really strange people and escapes. Eventually, they escape but are again threatened by The Flare, a disease that could take over the world. Mark and his friends have to escape and hopefully find a cure for the Flare.
This book was fun to read, especially if you've read the Maze Runner, it ties in pretty well but doesn't really have an surprises or plot twists related to that or any really at all, depending on whether you've read it or not. This book was fun, but only if you want something mindless to read.
My TBR list is separate then this, but it is on my blog if you're looking for it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good to know, I really like the Maze Runner series and was thinking about reading this book. Good to know what to look out for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good, because I liked the maze runner! Thanks for telling me what the last book in the series is. :)

    ReplyDelete