Sunday, September 8, 2013

1st Book Review

HI!!!
This week I read Daniel X by James Patterson. I read this book because I have heard of it before, I like the author, and it was recommended by somebody (I don't even remember who now). This book is about a boy named (guess what) Daniel X whos life is dedicated to hunting aliens misfits that are trying to take over the world and more worlds as well as ours. The book is pretty entertaining with not really one dull moment, which is probably just as well:). You really do feel bad for Daniel though, because he's an orphan, etc., etc. I thought that there was not really an interesting plotline, lets face it, or an especially important one. Just my opinion. It did make up for that though in surprises and action. This book had lots of surprises; you will keep wanting to read a little bit more over and over and over again. I Would call this book a fantasy-sci-fi-adventure book. Itis not especially too hard to read.  I think the person who would like this book the most is someone who likes futuristic fantasy/adventure books. Overall, this was a pretty good book this was fun too read!
Sarah
Next week I will read:A Mango Shaped Space 
TBR List:
Green Glass Sea
Outliers
The Secret Life of Bees
BitterBlue/Fire
Shooting The Moon
The Clockwork Three
The Eyre Affair
Speaker for the Dead
The Night Circus
13 Reasons Why

No comments:

Post a Comment