Thursday, February 5, 2015

Being Sick

Being sick sucks. I woke up with a really bad throat ache and my head felt like it weighed 100 pounds. All I wanted to do was fall asleep, but my headache stopped me, so I kinda just lay in bed and read and drank this horrible tasting tea-thing that was supposed to help me get better. My mom insisted on bringing stuff home for me so I could do homework, but there's really no point in doing that if I'm too miserable to do homework anyways. At least I got to finish my book. My friends were all texting me telling me how lucky I was to be at home, and to skip school, but I don't really care about skipping school if I feel horrible. It doesn't help that it's the week before EXPO and we have two math tests and I'm missing the staff basketball game which is like the most fun thing ever of the year. Oh well though. This is why being sick sucks.

4 comments:

  1. I am sick too. YAY! isn't it so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep- I feel you. That's how I feel when I'm sick. Nice description! Hope you feel better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you. I'm sick to. staff games are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is too bad that you were sick :(

    ReplyDelete