Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lymerick Poems

Max's Excuse.
Winter Break Poem:
There once was a guy named Bill
Who went sledding down a hill
He knocked out his teeth
Now all who he meets
say do you play hockey still?
Logan Poem: It's kind of gruesome and awful but it was the only Logan poem that I had.
There once was a student at Logan
Who's little hands were frozen
She said, at last,
Stuck her hands in boiling gas
Let's just say there was quite an explosion.
And finally, me being weird: Lymerick Ode to Will Champlin on the Voice
There once was a guy named Will
He liked Guacamole not dill,
He might win the Voice
Americas choice
And I'll be talking about it still.

Haha. That's great.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I especially love the first. You don't need max's excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Liked The Second! Lets Just Say It Could Have Been Worse!

    ReplyDelete